Yes, Fall has been here for almost a month, you may say. But I was trying to deny it for as long as possible. This week, however, the weather proved otherwise and I had to give in. We saw freezing temperatures and SNOW!
So in honor of the fun summer we had, I thought I'd post a video of how far Carson came at the swimming pool this year. You may not believe it, but at the beginning of June he would barely get his head wet!
Jake also improved much this summer - from crying when a kid splashed him to going under water on his own and even jumping into the big pool by himself, as shown in the picture above. He had to have a noodle though - evidently the life jacket wasn't good enough for him.

1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the comment on the pictures! A girl that lives in Lochsa Falls took them, her name is Julie Freeman and has very affordable pricing, let me know if you want more info!
Post a Comment