Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Blogs for the Kids

So I found this blog today with great mini devotionals to keep the focus on the real Reason for the Season.
And I know this is pretty cheesy, but I've found a fun blog to share with the kiddos.
www.thenorthpoledaily.blogspot.com
The blog is written by an elf, Orophin (as seen above), that keeps us all posted on the happenings at the North Pole. Just something fun to look at with the kids.
At our house, we have another elf that actually visits during the month of December. Mr.Peeps sits around all day listening and watching us and then reports each night to Santa whether we have been good or naughty. And he is in a new place every morning - we never know where to expect to find him! He does wonders for our behavior during this crazy month. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of elf we can have visit the rest of the months of the year to keep the boys so motivated!

3 comments:

KristiJohnson said...

cute idea court! I am glad that you finally updated your blog! I finally have one now too.

Nicole said...

We like Mr. Peeves too! I wrote about that one on my blog too! How fun. Have a great week! Merry Christmas!

Steven said...

hey crazy girl, I had know idea you had a blog. Guess I shouldn't drop the food and run, I might learn a bit more about you.