Friday, March 20, 2009

Mahalo Hawaii

Cameron and I spent last week relaxing in Kauai. It was awesome! This was Saltpond Beach. My sister, Natalie, and her husband Paul stayed at our house with our kids, and the boys weren't even that excited for us to come home. I guess that's a good sign. Thanks Nat!

We also took a helicopter ride that toured the whole island. Also awesome. If you look closely, you'll notice there are no door on the helicopter. Yes, I was freaked out for half the ride and could not hold on tight enough to the grip.


This is Cynthia (Cameron's business partner's wife) and me on the Canyon Trail hike to a small waterfall in Waimea Canyon. It's called the Grand Canyon of Hawaii.


While I was slightly less than relaxed in the front, Cameron was in the back of the helicopter taking leisurely pictures! The is right after we took off (see our shadow?).

The picture below is our hotel, The Grand Hyatt. Again, awesome. It had so many amenities and pools and was beautiful. I have so many more pictures, but right now am just glad that I am posting this within a week of our returning home. I will try to post more later this week.


3 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

i can not see any of your pictures. it says local host. that happened to me all the time. I do not quite remember why but you can only see them from your own computer.

Jodie said...

Wow Court! Hawaii! I'm jealous. Can't wait to see the pictures for real :)

Melonie said...

Sounds like you had an awesome trip!