Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Cuties







So as my sister reminded me, it is now June and my last post was April. April was full of HOA meetings – We’re trying to get a playground put in our neighborhood and you’d think, based on some people’s reactions, we were trying to put in a nuclear power plant. We will

know in a couple months (at the latest) whether it will pass the vote!




May was busy with end- of- school year performances, parties, etc and lots of fun, weekend travel. AND my Baby-Kate's 1st Birthday! However, I did manage to work in a photo shoot for my kids with my friend Nicole. She has partnered with her sister to create Inspired Photography. Luckily for me, she was flexible with time and got some fabulous shots of the kids. What do you think?
































5 comments:

Camille Powell said...

So very adorable. I must admit I was quite shocked to see you had updated the blog! We miss you guys!

Krissi said...

Very cute pictures. I have to go back and check out the links in your post. And I too was excited and surprised to see a new post. Just letting you know that your blog stalkers are still here.... ;-)

Sparklebot said...

Cute. Kate looks so much like you.

Anonymous said...

so super cute!!! love the pics...and isn't that parks stuff crazy! We have similar trauma in our neighborhood...people can get so groucy!

Dianne Powell said...

The photos are so precious! Can I print copies? Can't wait to spend some together time. Your kids hardly know me! --Hugs and kisses, Dancin' Gramma D