Thursday, April 17, 2008

For Sale

Update: Sold!! (finally)

Yes, its true. The Explorer we have had for 3 good years is up for swindling. Why? might you ask - or is that too obvious. We got a new car - well, a van, technically. No, that wasn't a typo. We lost the 4Wheel drive and I've become what a good friend of mine called "A Mormon Minivan Mom". So true. Oh well, I'm embracing it. My Odyssey is practical, and one might even call it sporty, dang it! (Plus, I love it - there, I admitted it)
So if you know of anyone that might be interested in an '03 Ford Explorer XLT with 76000 miles on it, let me know!

4 comments:

Camille Powell said...

Welcome to the "dark" side! I love our Odyssey. I promise you won't regret it.

KristiJohnson said...

Hi Court, so sorry to hear about the loss of your 4 wheel drive...now your just a dorky mormon mom like the rest of us! :)

Nicole said...

What you started a blog and you didn't tell me!!! I am hurt! JK...I am so excited. I happend to find you off of Nicole's blog. Anyway, looking good, and I love the title! It fits!

Shannon Powell said...

We've had some great times in that Explorer! We sure miss you all! Give that sweet babygirl some kisses from the California Powell's!