
We drove up to Everette to take the Ferry to Jetty Island. Apparently its pretty popular, though and we were afraid we wouldn't be able to make the ferry back when we needed to, so that plan was abandoned. However, they did let us take the boys - Jake, Carson, Ryan, & Ethan - over and back just so they got to ride on the "big boat". This pic is while we were waiting in line to board.

We ended up driving back to Duvall to play at a park there along the river that had fantastic sand.

The Harpers brought their diggers and that was a big hit!

Here I am trying to keep Kate in the shade, Whitney is reading "Breaking Dawn", and John was trying to get some work done before they left the country.

That night at the hotel, Spencer got to be the nite-time reader.
2 comments:
What a fun family trip. It's nice to see what you're up to and the kids are growing up so fast!
I have a great picture of Carson pouting because we couldn't get off the boat. I'll send it to you!
Post a Comment